Who we are
PDC – the Practice Development Consultants is an unincorporated partnership. The partners are Galina Morgan and Stuart Morgan. The company was founded in Sheffield in the United Kingdom and we have been trading since 1 Jan 1990.
We provide unparalleled support to clients working in SMEs, the professional sport sector, the health sector, the higher education sector, and the public sector.
Our advisors work as management consultants and interim managers. Our staff have provided our services in over 85 different countries. We have worked in the United Kingdom, countries throughout the European Union, the Balkans, the post-Soviet countries, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East, Australia, the Caribbean, South America, and the continental states of America.
- Change management
- Curricula design and syllabus development
- Employment law and employee relations
- Human resource development
- Human resource management support
- Institutional capacity building
- Health system development
- Health service management support
- Learning and development
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Organisation development
- Primary health care management
- Project management
- Quality management and quality assurance services
- Sales management programmes
- Sector Wide Approach to policy development
- Support to NGOs and CBOs
About our standards
Our aims are to add value to our clients’ businesses and to exceed the expectations of the client. We accept short-term and long-term assignments to meet the client’s needs. Contractual arrangements and terms of service are agreed prior to engagement. All work is subject to continuous quality improvement (CQI) processes.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
144 Loughor Road, Gorseinon, SWANSEA SA4 6QX
Tel: +44 (0)7775 871311
VAT number: GB 128 5517 07