Chartered Accountant FCA ICAEW
Accomplished Sydney based Chief Financial Officer with more than 20 years’ proven success managing financials, operations, acquisitions and mergers, and risk in the satellite broadband, office equipment distribution, insurance, health and FMCG sectors. Excels at leading strategic change programs, transforming culture and performance, and implementing highly effective systems and procedures that streamline efficiencies and drive compliance. Adept in all facets of financial management including budgets, forecasts, J-SOX and FSRA, cash management and financial reporting, with an impressive record of success driving cost and debt reduction projects. Leverages first-class interpersonal and communication skills to lead multi-disciplined teams, and forge strong stakeholder relationships. Recognised as a commercially astute, strategic business partner and respected leader. He has worked with the company since 2014.
Exceptional performance record delivering superior results.
- Introduced a comprehensive risk management system across IPSTAR Australia, OSS and IPNZ.
- Expertly negotiated Orion Satellite Systems acquisition from initial discussion through to integration.
- Secured 5-year $100M bandwidth supply contract with NBN Co. Ltd.
- Reduced loans from $18M to zero in two years via debtor and stock reduction programmes.
- Built capability and performance in finance teams through leadership and training, and reduced staff turnover.
- Resolved complex, two-year customer dispute at minimal cost and negated the need for legal action.